You Need More Than a Tarp to Keep Your Boat Covered
Whether you own a Jet Ski, a small ski boat, fishing boat, or a 26-foot cruiser, knowing that you’re covered by the right insurance should give you the peace of mind to relax and enjoy every minute on places like Columbia River.
What We Insure
We represent insurance companies that insure a full range of recreational boats including:
- Bass boats
- Fish and ski
- Cabin cuisers
- Jet boats
- Ski boats
- Jon boats
- Personal watercraft
Why Insure Your Boat or Personal Watercraft?
In tough economic times some boaters are tempted to let their insurance coverages lapse. Should you ever need to use your watercraft insurance, however, it is one of the best investments you could make. Here are some things to consider:
- If you’re in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are hurt in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- If you are injured by an uninsured boater, uninsured watercraft coverage will provide coverage for you.
Your Watercraft Insurance Coverage Options
Your watercraft needs protection on the water, and on land, with coverage for you, your guests, and your boat. Thinking of buying a boat in Oregon? Check with us at Oregon Trail Insurance to see what it will cost to insure it.
Here are a few things to discuss when we talk:
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for year-round use?
- Can I get discounts for things such as taking safety classes, having multiple policies, and diesel power?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
Content provided by: Safeco Insurance
Tags: boating, fishing, recreation, sailing, water sports, watercraft